Toshiba’s most advanced desktop print technology was incorporated into the sleekest case design for ultimate user experience.
Coming with a new powerful and scalable system architecture the BV420D models are future-proove.
With a broad set of standard interfaces and optional Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth, the BV420D easily integrates into even the most complex IT environments.
- Huge performance & functionality at a truly low total cost of ownership
- Print Method :
- Direct thermal
- Printhead :
- Flat head
- User Interface:
- 3x LED, 2x key
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 174 x 218 x 173 mm
- 2.0 kg
- 128 MB (FROM), 128 MB (SRAM)
- Operating Temperature/Humidity:
- 5°-40°C (41°-104°F) / 25-85% non-condensing relative humidity (RH)
- Storage Temperature/Humidity:
- -20°-60°C (-40°-140°F) / 10-90% non-condensing relative humidity (RH)
- Availability varies from country to country